Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
HOM has some tests lined up for tomorrow- blood and scans etc.
We see the surgeon next Monday and for this we are truly blessed.
Hospital will follow and hopefully it will all be over before we know it.
This is new territory for us
Headache- kind of gone, kind of here
Beltane- under control
have today made Morris bells to adorn the cankles of those present and am starting to feel the Adrenalin rush that goes with a big festival like this.
and the fear too
lets not forget the fear.......
life is funny and unpredictabe
and I am large and not as cuddly as before
i am blessed to have had a phone call from Josh's maths teacher today to tell me that he did really well on his test ( 24/27) and that she is proud of him for trying, because she knows he doesnt like to try too hard. Also, could he bring his calculator to school more often becasue in maths it would come in handy.
i have come a full cycle since this time last year
and am thinking that to celbrate i might have an early milo
becasue i am a bore
and Ankles suck machine can drag it out of my feet at a later date
am happy for rove and sad for gretal
and looking forward to squeezing the red baby for 3 hours on thursday
i dont have much to say
except to say thank you
that things are moving at a decent rate with HOM.
there is no
Sunday, October 28, 2007
in Nicole's pants
Indian type pants
that she had for sale
at yesterdays markets
I bought 4 pair for $8 schmackos
i am as comfortable as
bugs in a rug
and bright too
because the ones i am wearing are PINK !!!!!
have spent my housebound day
working on thingies
which is on Wednesday night
am reworking the ritual as we speak
and have prepared the 'nine woods'
also the bale fire/s
and cast a cursory glance over the festivus pole that will be
the Cottage Maypole.
i think we will dance outside
and then around the bale fire
or over it
or through it
come inside for ritual
supper and dancing
i am anticipating fun of mass proportions
yes, i am
hail to the summer!
all is as it needs to be for now
Ankle can make you foot soup from tomorrow
as she is a foot soup machine maker owner
headache is frikkin unbelievable
and i am tired and
out of milk
so Milo is a dream i
can not fulfil this night
i have pants
so i am more fortunate than most
blessed be dear friends
there is always someone worse off
get to gratitude
i hate headaches and i have had one since making toxic soup with my feet on Friday.
i dont think i was hydrated enough to start with and need to be very careful about that in the future. i think you should be made to drink water through the whole process.
Yes, i have a headache.
made worse now by SOM taking big dog for a big walk and leaving little dog behind becasue he is too little to keep up
last night while out for indian with broken HOM & DOM, i found at Q-books a wonderful little book called 'the dawning of the pagan moon'- only 3.95 but worth 100 times that..most excellent to be sure.
frigging noisy Rev
ouch x 456456456456
it has to be said though that the difference the foot soup process has made is clearly evident on my skin.
yes, that has to be acknowledged.
i had a dream last night that NOM Kristy hated me
so did the captain
they found me repulsive and wouldnt let red baby near me
i locked myself in a toilet in a blue floral dress and wouldnt come out
i was sad
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Could it be all of those would be scrabblers out there with no where to scrabble as the updates to scrabble are being downloaded ?
I feel disappointed for the girls who so carefully organise, plan and participate in our Market Days. Today was very quiet and I felt it was very unfair to these lovely people who arrive early, set up and wait for something to happen that just doesn't.
Many people don't realise just what goes into the preparation for a day like to day and that's why, when it falls a bit flat, i feel sad.
Still, there is always next month and with the election being held at the public school next door maybe there will be more people who will attend.
I wonder whether the Cottage is the right venue for such things......will wait and see.........
Got to go, washing and drying and out for Indian with husband who is herniated to be sure.
be free and give
but always keep something in store just for you
What is wrong with this picture ?
Well, for starters, HOM has never had surgery, very seldom gets sick, never needs time off work etc.....
Yes, this is a new and interesting if not exciting chapter of life in the nest.
'Keyhole' is the word here. Tiny little cut to repair damage and get HOM moving again with no pain.
Poor HOM...we are to see a specialist in the next week or so and then its just a case of getting him into a hospital and done.
It needs to be said that in the 25 years I have known and loved this man, he has NEVER ONCE vomited.
HOM is a machine.
A machine with a hernia it seems.
I am not scared because i know all is well, just wondering, as i do, what this is all about and whether HOM sickness insurance will cover the 6 weeks off work that he requires to recuperate from this.
Full moon last night.
Market day today.
Must chemist and bank.
Kitchen is a bloody snoffing mess but I AM NOT DOING IT.
Ruby fur everywhere.
Am having an Indian with broken HOM tonight.
Please send him your love and healing wishes.
BTW..............YOu simply MUST have a de-ionizing process with Black Crow.
50 minutes with your feet in salt water AND electricity and $30 smacko's and you get to make soup of the most horrific and vile kind.
What comes out of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toxic are we..............
YOU have to try this !!
I made orange scummy soup with bubbles, yeast and dead parasites.
Yes, I am creative.........
I also have a few light metals
and some candida ( i think)
Yuck x 456987456985698532
why are you reading this ?
get your gorgeous goddess ass to Market Day and test our wares..............
Friday, October 26, 2007
Thursday, October 25, 2007
this is karmic because for many years i have teased a friend about the size of her dogs snout ( yes, i am mature) and now i have my own dog with a snout like a wedge of Parmesan cheese, that can get into corners and can lick the bottom of a wine bottle from the inside.
yes, The Rev is snout boy supreme- why the long face ?
facing today a quandary as all parentals do- the 'am i doing the right thing quandary?' the 'what am i teaching my child about the world' quandary.
Yes , SOM and
Huge, rolling franchise monster.
I am pulling him out
and so both HOM are concerned about what this teaches him.
you need your kids to know that life is not always the straight road, yet you cant stand by and watch them take shit from corporate America and egotistic 15 year old girls.
what to do
actually, i have made a choice but need today to work it through.
I am a mother and at times it sucks.
Still he is 14 and my child.
the house is a mess x 75000456844
and i am tired and weary
however, i am also
and putting up with the clumsy attempts at affection thrown my way by the arrogant poodle pup with a snout being thrown my way.
he is cute
need to go
Subway to be had
and class of witches to teach
I have been asked to teach YAAD by correspondence- how do i do this ?
and sending love to you
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
it is now
feeling a bit yack
glump and not quite rightish
but will be ok
because i am too busy to be off my tucker
and feeling illish
an early night
which will be fun
SOM is sad
Subway is not nice
I have phone calls to make
because i am his mum
and he is my 14 year old
dirty feet and sticky breakfast bar
those little grains of instant coffee that fall and stick to the surface
washing that smells and needs to be rewashed
and a poodle with attitude
oh, i am itchy too
and have egg shells in my plug hole
which is a mystery
i don't want to solve
have spoken with Ankle
and we are getting toxins sucked from us on Friday
i am ok
and winning a lot of scrabble
but not against ankle o mine
who has me sewn up
and has given me word placement issues
that require scrabble therapy
but i will not whinge, nor whine
because its almost Beltane
got to go, i can hear the broomsticks pulling up.........
with furry teeth and hairless legs..........
- My affirmation ' i release the need to be fat' works! Even though some people have questioned this, i can tell you, without even benefit of scales, that it does indeed work. my sons question of 'was there ever a need to be fat?' provided me with the answer 'there must have been or i wouldn't be'- basically , my fat layer is just that- a physical layer of protection for my soul. For some reason my soul and my inner light felt under attack or at least threatened and the physical reaction to that was to cover up, insulate by way of getting fat. Now that i have released the need to be fat, by acknowledging that indeed there was a need, the weight seems to be falling off.
- My council now advises me that most of our spiritual challenges upon this earth plane come in the form of other people. I guess i always knew this but had never seen it as black and white as that. Situations and scenarios are really just a way of introducing another person into your life who is sent to provide you with the means and tools you need to move to your next level of awareness. I have thought about this alot in the last few days and realise that even the most toxic of relationships have propelled me forward, surged me up to the next level. Never have I thought it more true and real that the souls we interact with are strategically placed within our lives to challenge and enlighten us- usually at the same time. Think of anyone you have met int he last five years and you will find ( if you do this honestly) that the person in question has taught you more about yourself than they have about them. Their appearance in your life is not random. They are there to make you look at aspects of yourself that are working or not working to the highest extent. I see life as a 'crazy maze', like we used to have at the Show, a room full of mirrors every where you turn, some that flatter, others that make you look weird, but reflections of you still, even if distorted. this is life and how souls work together to highlight changes that are required to take you to further enlightenment.
- when you look at life this way, as a mirrored maze, you cannot fail to see everyone who ever entered your life as merely a signpost from the universe saying 'work on this' 'change this' 'you are on the path to this'.
- i thank my council for this insight.
- also, people will always ridicule those things they don't understand- but the lesson is not in their words and actions but in your words and reactions to it. In life it is seldom about anyone else, more, our reaction to someone else and what it trigger in us.
got to go
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
today and this week are big
- marcs stuffring NMH and place an add about our Robert Young day
- work on beltaine ritual
- work on yaad lesson 6
- dress up cottage brochure
- xmas newsletter
- check up on cottage insurance ( what the hell is going on there ?)
- tarot class prep
- finish marking assignments
- market day
- full moon friday night
- healing with Black Crow
- Trev to the vet for jab
and thats just the tip of iceberg !
Notice that scrabble is not on my to-do list, nor is blogging, but blog i will, because I must- if only to whinge a little and whine alot-scrabble is not a priority this week.
think i better dance now !
Monday, October 22, 2007
tis true and right
i am a whinger supreme with black olives and bbq sauce
i am a whinger of high destinction
and a whiner to boot
i come clean
snoff, whine, bitch, moan, scratch, fart, burb, snoff again.............
so, are the Days of my Life.............
at least i whinge better than Mary Ankle
Sunday, October 21, 2007
I am bushed and beat as well.
My feet are complaining bitterly about the fact that i have stood upon them all day while being a domestic goddess at the Cottage.
From 11am to 6.30pm.
But the Cottage is sparkly and we NOW HAVE A FULLY USABLE LIBRARY ROOM.
I am impressed with me, for sure and muchly
and with HOM who drove around yesterday collecting donated furniture for me and then today helping me assemble and disasemble furniture.
Our Cottage is growing- no longer can we exist with one room - we are now fully utilising all four rooms and outside too.
All that is left to do is the craft cupboard and the pantry.
Now if anyone messes it up, i swear i will be unhappy................
ouch sore feet
time for permissable choc in form of milo
the farking incredible cleaning lady at Hoes Cottage
very late night with John Overholt
Myst has lichens too..............
I am amazed and overwhelmed, having never met another person with it besides Chowhissy.
and the amazing thing is, my mother wanted to call me Gina.
Yes, I have found another fragment of me or her of I or similar............we are bound by sore danny's..........
Myst and I are special x 6598745698532
tired, but i mentioned that
a full day looms
must get cottage in shape
HOM has taken Revi over to visit his mother
I am home with a stick called josh and a fat blonde bimbo named Ruby.
and expecting visitors
time to clean teeth and put on a bra
i am an oil painting this morning
damn late nights
Saturday, October 20, 2007
that's what happens if you look at too many pictures of Ernie and Bert on Google.
Seems many people today see Ernie and Bert as a gay couple and a few of the more 'out there' pictures i found were, shall we say, a touch delicate.
However, I always liked the little orange guy but found the big yellow guy a bit of a pain in the ass.
Prue used to like Sesame Street but Josh was never interested, so my exposure to these guys was minimal to say the least.
Still, I was watching Family Guy the other day and they had a parody of Ernie & Bert, as gay guys, and it made me wonder just when the innocence of these two friends was lost.
I admit, I certainly never used to watch them and think 'gay'- it never even crossed my mind but then in this world of our, nothing surprises me anymore.
So, to today...............
HOM is off having acupuncture to try and alleviate the sinus problems he has.
SOM is at Subway being a working class dude in a reluctant mood. Very tired and emotional morning. I just want him home.
DOM has just waxed the red mono-brow and is trudging around the house sniffling.
The Rex is at work, the hounds at play and I have just arrived home from Medowie where I did a wonderful ( even if i say so myself) reading and have another booked for Monday.
Sad that Michelle and Darlin have decided to call the monthly drumming circle quits at this stage due to lack of participation, but hopefully it can be revived in the new year.
Darling Joanne at the Lunar Goddess has been able to order me at cost price, the beautiful sterling silver pendants i will need for my YAADS initiation next year.
They are stunning and i am so very happy.
life is good.
today, HOM and I are going out to pick up some furniture that has been donated to the Cottage.
A table and four new chairs, a bookshelf AND a box.
I am taking ownership of Jen's box !!!
Have a smiley day.
Push through the mud.
And dont forget that tonight is John Overholt night at the Cottage..........
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
so begins my series of 'well known couplings in the title of my blog posts'
I used to watch 'young and the restless' over 20 years ago and found myself confronted with it at my chowhissy's yesterday on foxtel.
Victor is still alive and so is niki!
I am gobsmacked.
Life is ok- still flat- feeling the pressure of having so many people using the cottage and having to have it presentable at all times...........luckily, and I am so blessed, there are many who offer to help- as I type, Diana the wonderful is over doing a volunteary clean through of the cottage. She has offered to do this once a fortnight ofr NOTHING and i am so amazed i could cry.
The Cottage runs on volunteers, it really does. Our library is so organised and well looked after by fairy mary and we always have some one willing to wash up or donate coffee ( which we always need). We also have a volunteer to look after our website,Jenn-o-Fur and girls who arrive early to help set up and lend a hand.
Not to mention guest speakers or as i prefer to call them ' friends of the cottage' who give their time and expertise for nothing and ask nothing in return, and who in many cases leave a donation in the cauldron as well.
yes, we are blessed and blessed most highly.
I am implementing some 'leave the cottage as you found it' type rules for future faciliatators because in many cases, the Cottage in now in use twice in the one day or very early the next day, and I just dont have the time to clean up after others (or myself) anymore.
Our BIG project at the moment is the library/study room that really needs to be put in order and used at its highest potential.
A few of the girls have offered to lend me a hand with this, which is great- we are always in need of bookshelves as our library continues to expand. ( I can hear the fairy cringing)
So, life is good.
Lani last night was excellent and held the room entranced right up until 9pm- tonight is drumming circle with Larry AND MICHELLE and tomorrow is Kristys birthday.
The gift packs for the Tassie sisters are almost complete and should be in the post tomorrow- they have come up beautifully and we have all added a little something special for our girls on the apple isle. A magickal gift indeed.
I am itchy and my bum is huge but other than that i am ok, pretty alright.
must eat cereal
i love the YAAD girls- its their committment and enthusuam that provides me with the motivation I require to keep moving.
Next thing, i will be hearing that Katherine Chancellor is still alive...............
Blah x 1465
Kristy is very nearly old now
ps.........the cottage always needs coffee- we have an amazing store of teabags but little coffee................
vic & nic..............go figure !
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
even here on blogger the last 5-6 posts have a nine in the total- the last two posts were exactly 12 hours apart.
Trevi has a new do.
Husband is horrified but SOM thinks he is funny.
I am a bit flat.
A grey day.
Dont know why, when or how, it just is..........
tomorrow will be better............
YAAD in the morning, Drumming with Larry AND MICHELLE tomorrow night.
Lani is our 'friend of the cottage' in attendance tonight.
Lesson 5 is bound, ready to go, have a few more assignments to mark for tomorrow morning.
I hate Lichens Sclorisis- none of the reading i do on it seem to encapsulate just how awful it is. Mine is herediatry. Poor danny never stood a chance.
So yes, today, flat is the operative word.
SOM still pining for Lethal Weapon Legacy which is yet to arrive, I am looking forward to Sunday, becasue it is the only day i dont have something on this week.
except for danny
come to group x
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
even quiet at scrabble land
i have only one or two games that are actually moving
so i am going to call it a night
and bed myself
with my book
huge day tomorrow
book binding x 14
dog grooming x1 small black pee-oodle
other stuff too
but i am too tired to think of it
and test marking for the YAADers who i do love a lot
people dont just beat me at scrabble
they flog me to death,
and flog me again
I dont understand
I have always been scrabble superchamp
ask my dad
or my sister
no one could beat me
it is karmic i hear you say
for being a wonderful winner
i am now a pitiful loser
milo is gone
its kristy's birthday on Friday - 19/10
I would really like to add yesterday to that list.
The heat conditions were certainly prickling the personalities of those i love the most and I found myself the unwilling receptacle for this 'tackiness' ( forgive the use of technical terms)
DOM & SOM and The Rex all had something horrible and smart ass ed to say and HOM was just in a pure bad mood bought about by heat, tax and roof repairs.
Add to this the fact that I was already feeling overwhelmed by the mess that is the nest and my inability to move freely around here due to various bodies and chosen ones being on holidays and therefore, underfoot.
DOM wasn't just underfoot but is also at that age where suddenly Mum is dumb and knows NOTHING and she in her duty as Daughter, needs to constantly critizies everything I say, do ,wear and think.
She is a critical cow my Daughter- trying to tell me how to cook in my own kitchen.
HOM i can and do forgive because he was just so pissed off at the dog poo, the nest mess, peoples inability to pick things up ( a foreign concept I know, but one that most people tend to grasp with practise) and not being able to get near the TV or the computer. Add to this monthly tax paperwork and you can understand why the poor guy was shitty with life x 56987456.
Today will be better.
Yesterday was also the first time that Black Crow had used our Cottage for her sister circle so I certainly wanted it clean and tidy for her, which meant putting in a bit of effort over there. This too seemed to piss everyone off and SOM was already in a foul mood due to returning to school and the UN arrival ( its a word now) of his' Lethal Weapon Legacy DVD set' that we purchased on Ebay two weeks ago.
Add to this the reappearance of my old arch Nemesis 'Lichen Sclerosis' which necessitated an impromptu visit to the Dr's for me and you will get a brief Idea of the awfulness of the day.
And the washing that just wouldn't end
and a very sore danny
and scratching dogs
and gritty floors
I played scrabble and determined that today would be better, which it will, which it is............
be good to you
and to me
I am not perfect
have i ever claimed to be
Monday, October 15, 2007
- teenstrange son is back at school- yes, there is a god and SHE is the mother of a school age child/man
- HOM is at work
- Dogs are wrestling outside- I am sure i heard Ruby call Trevi a 'nancy boy' which is not very nice
- DOM sleeps as DOM on holidays should do
- I am sorting washing
- and then going back to bed for a hour before supervising Fairy garden renovations and visiting orifice works
- its my turn to cook tea
- and I have won most of most last scrabble games but not against Michelle the Master Mary made by me
- she is a seriously GOOD player
- weekend is over
- it was good
ciao for now
how special are you ?
you are an amazing work of art
'I release the need to be fat'
I am thin
me with stripy socks and milo on my top xx
Sunday, October 14, 2007
and two masters did i certify
and i am chuffed with that
even though i hate the word
I am pleased to be a master maker
and even pleased-er ( its a word now)
to have Fairy Mary AND Michelle as
masters made by me.
Master making is rewarding and deep.
I am blessed most high to have added to my Reiki family tree today
I did a Master make
I think I make masters well
Blessed be x
Saturday, October 13, 2007
- renata- I wish it were Feburary
- ankle- i wish you had some time to yourself to do nothing but be with me
- deb- i wish you could see a spirit and be a size 10
- diana- i wish you would blog more and eat mcdonalds occasionally
- kristy- i wish you could sleep in and not work and play with me more
- jen- i wish you would know that it is all going to be ok and that if it isnt, you will deal with it because we are here
- helen-i wish you could see how well you are doing and how gorgeous you are
- leanne- i wish you could adjust the volume a bit and dance more
- shann- i wish you will find your direction and a place to combine the real world with who and what you are without needing to compromise too much
- Jacqui-I wish you could see what we see and that life is more 'the fool' than 'death'
- Kathleen- I wish you motherhood and a settled, non-chewing Lily
- Maureen- I wish you could see how you have grown, blossomed and become so much of a Goddess that it leaves me speechless
- Eva-I wish that you NEVER lose you special edge in reading, and that is, being intouch with reality. It sets you apart.
- Cyndy- i wish for you a renovation free life and more time with us at the cottage
also, a Calender Club survival kit for the Elf
- pain relief
- heartburn relief
- hand wash
- ankle, helen and diana
- a gun
- another 4 sets of eyes
- choc popcorn
- the Cottage
- a skivvy
- an eye mask/sunglasses
- a reduced need for sleep
- a lotto win
- lindt chocolate
A calender club survival kit for me
- Bill Paxton
Friday, October 12, 2007
Prue's friend Karly has just showed up at the front door.
From my perch upstairs in front of the computer, with bed head and hair, morning breath, no bra and real coffee, i yell out ' for Gods sake Karly, its eight o'clock in the morning, what are you thinking?'
To which she replies' Im thinking, we better get this day started- have you been outside? its beautiful'....................................
So Karly & Prue have left the building- a full day of living ahead of them.
Josh sleeps, because he is sensible and knows how to spend the last day of school hols.
Husband works and i sit here, unsuitably attired and try to plan my day in my head before stepping out into 'the beautiful day'
- new pair of shoes
- maybe even a new frock
- coffee with white wiggle hoe elf
- final prep of Reiki Masters notes
So.............i am releasing the need to be fat............and so i am thin.
I am also very incontrol or at least, participateing freely in the illusion of being in control.
I hope today is as simple for you.
its a beautiful day
Thursday, October 11, 2007
much to do
and the house is a tip
I am asking Myst 72, Rider Waite , Severina and any other Tassie friends to send me an email with your postal details as I want to send you all a Cottage gift pack.
Got to run, heaps to do
did i mention tired ?
and a reflection of She who is ALL
I am doing a Reiki Masters on Sunday.
Contact me for detail if you are interested.
Ankle, this would be good for you to do................
euro for coffee tomorrow at 10am
a room full of creation goddesses
and a certain white wiggle hoe elf's happy birthday .........
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
YOU have 36 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Short notice I know, but this lady literally knocked on MY front door- not the Cottage.
Maree Haynes is an Holistic Life Educator/Coach.
She in relatively new to Newcastle and is the facilitator of the "Holistic Life Care Course' of which level one is available BY CORRESPONDENCE.
Doors open at seven
Cost is $10
be there, or be square ( like the rest of us)
There we go, back to boxes again !!
BTW- Kristy beat Ankle at scrabble
A pod war.
Not only did he chew the corners of my beautiful card, but Mother Theresa now has four tiny teeth puncture marks on her card and he even managed to have a maul of my beautiful box.
Needless to say, the 20something on holidays and the lankky teenstranger are still hiding out in the bedrooms.
Today is a free day which is nice, althout a trip to oriffice works is a must.
Will write more soon, am still in morning has broken mode.
Monday, October 08, 2007
especially this night
finsihed YAAD lesson 5
and the exam for lesson 3 & 4
emailed white wiggle hoe elf with all nessecary info
am breathing easier now it is done
YAAD lessons weigh heavily on my mind
keeping up the standard
and so on
i am tired now
too tired even for scrabble
have a free day tomorrow
and tarot class tomorrow night
am in mourning for white wiggle hoe elf
but feeling brave
even though this is the time of year last year when all went to mush
it wont happen this year
for sure and certain it wont
i release the need to be fat
I can give spiritual readings now without cards or props
just by listening to the council
i just know
not ego, fact
its just there
but i dont know until you ask
its almost stolen pagan festival time
groan x a trillion
yes, i am a hornbag
ps ( which stands for pissed orf supreme)
Young Revi decided that my soulcollage cards looked good enough to eat, well, at least chew- which he did. The Rev is in trouble, but not so much as the 20something and the lanky teenstranger who were sitting on the lounge watching a dvd while he was on the floor eating my creativity.
Luckily, i needed to rush downstairs for a wee break and caught the little snit in action. They have all been banished to bed now..............
but, the card in question only really got the corner chewed- i will tidy it up and leave it as is- a momento of Rev's baby days..................
- damn dash antibiotics
- blessed though we are to have them, they do reek havoc with the ol' female yeast creating process..........sniff, snoft, scratch x a million
- thanking the Goddess for canestan cream, which, by the way, is also good for ringworm and tinia and many other 'fungal' infections
- i am a fungi carrier
- damn dash antibiotics
- DOM is home on holidays and as a keep occupied task is downstairs , at this moment, CLEANING THE HOUSE !!
- honestly, i feel like i have won the lotto- she is scrubbing and vaccuming and bossing little bro around.............
- banished from the house are Rube & the Rev- she even drove to Coles to BUY A NEW MOP
- this more than balances the Thrush fungus discomfort
- also, i have had coffee with Ankle
- who is about to undergo massive change
- and am starting my pre calender club mourning period because i didnt realise that it started NEXT SNOFFING WEEK
- oh god
- now its not just Renata, white wiggle hoe elf but Ankle the pod -sister and Helen and Diana as well...........
- HOES Cottage is alive and well, but missing a few vital hoe-mmies
- Hoes Cottage has become a recruiting agency for calender Hoes
- even Kmart is celebrating with it annual HO ,HO, HO sign up in lights already
- groan, snoff, scratch X a trillion
- today i am a Red baby sitting Mardi but only for a couple
- and i am still releasing the need to be fat and opening myself to slimness divine
- Uncle Festers Cauldron Club is EXCEPTIONAL VALUE form money
- and i have lots of nice little goodies of my own for sale at the Hoes Bush
- thinness is becoming the new me, as today i actually saw for the first time in a long time, pubic hair. It was a mixed emotion- joy and surprise that it is still there, horror most supreme at the very abundance i have created
- i am a creation Goddess
- with visable pubic hair due to shrinking Goddess belly
- who understands that days like today only come once
- and that tomorrow i will need to mop for myself
- and set about a major deforestation program
speaking of which
- Fairy of the Mary's will be pleased to know i have been out today and purchased TWO NEW BOXES for my burgoning Soul collage collection- one for the originals, and the other for the smaller version i make
- PLUS the new Time magazine because the picture on the cover will make a beautiful Goddess Gaia card
oh, and just so i remember
- a meditation on discovering chakra related animal guides provided me with the follwing information
- Base- Bear ( yes, i certainly wouldnt rule that out- there could be two or three for all i know)
- Sacral- Horse
- Solar Plexsus - my guide for this chakra is my own little William True
- Heart- a large white owl
- Throat- a snake with a blue belly
- Third Eye- a black cat, female, with gold wings
- Crown- a white/blue/gold dove
have a good day
be good to you
i have more hair on my legs than on my head
the Cottage vibe is high
in the last 3 weeks i have had FOUR new people contact me regarding leasing our crystal healing room................how excitment
me- just part of the pod xxx
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Will- loss of my familiar
which is good
knowing me as you do
you would know that i
on many levels
a movie i watched with SOM and HOM
is truly recommended
a brilliant film
a movie I watched last night
with Bruce Willis was good too
because it had Bruce Willis
who is not Bill Paxton
but really ,
has no need to be
I am thin today too
which is motivating me to get thinner tomorrow
after coffee with Ankle of course
Fairy Mary has inspired me and I have
8 new soul collage cards
they are here for you to see
a bit confusing most of them
but that is just the way with soul collage
The Rev has taken to weeing in SOM Subway work pants
but wrong of course
so we don't laugh
and it looks as though i have
another pee-oodle on my hands
went with HOM & SOM yesterday to see
Rush Hour 3
and I do recommend you
Ruby Red tomorrow
and DOM is on holidays
so plans to participate in ruby-red sitting
SOM is writing a script ( !)
for a movie slash play
about two brothers conscripted
and one dies
and the other searches for the meaning of life
Yes, he is only 14.
A Good friggin day all round
went to Hamilton this morning to visit the pharmacy for happy pills
and found at the second hand book shop
TWO stinking brilliant books on the Arthurian legends
cost a bag of beans and then some
what a find
look at my piccies
see you at the Cottage
the naked walk home
Saturday, October 06, 2007
tired, but unable to sleep
that sort of nervous exhaustion
that doesnt lend itself to restful sleep
so, rather than fight with it
i am up doing stuff
that includes playing scrabble
and about to make a milo too
because Milo is allowable chocolate
good for you even
the more the better
or so i believe
at last, the rain
thank you to the Goddess
i love the rain
and the name has served me well
gratitude also for bringing the chicks safetly back
to the nest tonight
DOM from a party out bush
SOM from a Subway near you
home safe and in bed asleep
a mothers dream
it occurs to me today
that i dont write like before
i dont seem to have the fundamentals of creative writing any more
my soul is without poetry
and without recall as to how it was to have a
soul vibrant with words and verse
i am in truth,
searching still for the me
who is me now
and for her role
her position in this life now
that she is here
that i am
time for teeth to be cleaned
and bed to be hit
book to read as well
blessings dear friends
get to gratitude, everything else falls in place